Bragg Announcers - a FIFTH grade job! - Sign up sheet
Do you have what it takes to be a Bragg Announcer?
Bragg announcers have these qualities:
- Getting to school on time
- Knowing your schedule and showing up for work
- Wanting to provide helpful information to everyone at Bragg
- Willing to read the news to a wide audience
- Willing to learn to be a good public speaker
- Willing to contribute ideas to make the announcements fun
Here’s how it works:
- Fill out the form below. Get it signed by a parent. Return it to Mrs. Mueller.
- You will receive an email with the announcing schedule. MAKE A NOTE OF YOUR ANNOUNCING DAY AND CHECK IN WITH YOUR PARTNER.
- On your announcing day, come to the office at 8:40 a.m. to practice.
- If you must miss an announcing slot, let Mrs. Mueller know as soon as possible so we can replace you.
I would like to be a Bragg Announcer. Please add me to the Team!
Name: Homeroom teacher:
Parent signature: Date:
Note to parents: For this team, 90% of success really is just showing up. Please know your child’s announcing day and get him/her to school on time for it. Depending on the number of sign-ups, announcer pairs are scheduled one morning every five to six weeks.
Bragg School runs on information! Help us get it on the air!