Here are some supplies we use in our classroom. Some of these items are used on a daily basis, and some of them we use for projects and activities in the classroom throughout the year. If you are able to donate any of these supplies, the students and I would be SO grateful!
- Gallon and quart-sized ziploc baggies
- Glue Sticks
- Case of water bottles
- Stickers (especially "seasonal" stickers)
- Plastic Spoons and Forks
- Paper Bags (brown or white)
- White paper plates (Big and Small)
- Cotton Balls
- Q Tips
- Watercolor Paint
- Plastic bags
- "My First Ticonderoga" pencils (These are larger than regular pencils!)
- Any craft items - pom poms, felt, foam, pipe cleaners, popsicle sticks, wiggle eyes, magnets, etc.
- Legos - especially "mini figures" (off-brand Legos are fine as long as they are compatible with lego blocks)
- Prize Box Items - small toys, mazes, cars, notepads, pencils, etc. Please remember that we cannot give out food items for prizes. Thank you!!
Thank you so much for your generosity!