These are supplies your child will need in school and at home. It might be a good idea to have some extra at home in case they leave it behind at school or they run out of the certain supplies. I will replenish supplies at school as needed.
Your child MUST send their tools back and forth each day for school. Having extras on hand at home might be a good idea.
Along with their tool boxes/bags, I will also be sending a baggie with manipulatives and needed supplies that need to come back and forth to school.
1.Backpack- Your child will have many things to transport back and forth each day they are in school so please get one that is big enough.
2. A smock with your child's name largely written on the front. (an oversized Tshirt is prefered)
3.Two - 2 pocket folders to be used as a "take home" folder and a materials folder. (please print child's name on front)
4. One three ring binder 1/1/2-2 inch ( easy open/close ones are best!)
5. One pack of 12 count twistables or crayons (or close to that amount is good).
6. A pair of fiskar child scissors
7. A lunch box (labeled with first and last name)
8.A crayon box or bag for their tools. I think a soft one might work better as it will be kept in their backpacks.
9. A pair of headphones for your child's personal use on the chrome books. (please have this in a labeled baggie.)
10.Two or three masks for each day at school. ( put in a labled ziploc baggie)
11. A beach towel OR a king size pillow case OR a yoga mat for outside learning, mask breaks and snack time. Please choose the one that works best for you
12. A clean sock to use as an eraser
13. One pack of 3x3 post it notes.
Your child also need a healthy snack and a water bottle sent to school each day. Some families prefer to use an additional lunch bag/box specifically for daily snacks. That is completely your choice, but please label the lunch bag and snack bag so your child is not confused. Please include a spoon/fork as needed. Please DO NOT put snacks in their lunch box. The Dickerson School policy for all classrooms is PEANUT/TREE NUT FREE. Thank you for keeping our students safe.
Since we will be eating in the classroom, we do ask that you pack a Peanut/Nut free lunch as well.
Donations of the following are ALWAYS appreciated.
Small ziploc baggies-reseable
Large gallon ziploc baggies-resealable