Mrs. Militante's Beehive
Welcome to the Third Grade eehive!I hope you find this website helpful.I will EE adding informational documents about our classroom soEE sure to check back!!EE sure to check below for some Open House& First Day of School information!!Please remember to send in earbuds or headphones for our chromebooks ASAP!****Don't forget to check out the ELECTRONIC BACKPACKon the Chester website for club, school info, etc.****Beehive Wish List:
- yellow, black, or bee-themed large floor pillows for the Reading Nook
- yellow, black, or bee-themed beanbag chairs for the Reading Nook Click here for an image.
- black recliner picnic seat Click here for an image.
- yellow bed tray Click here for an image.
- glitter markers Click here for an image.
- metallic markers Click here for an image.
- smelly markers Click here for an image.
- **Click here for an image. flair pens
- ** gel pens Click here for an image or Click here for an image.
- fancy pencils for the pencil prize box (the Dollar Store has great ones!) Click here for an image.
- ** prize box items (the Dollar Store has great ones!) (OR save all your extra birthday party goodie bag items!) (OR clean out your "junk" drawers!!) (OR donate your kids' fast food meal prizes!!)
- **indoor recess games (even donations from your own game closets are wonderful!!)
- books for our classroom library (even donations from your own bookshelves!!)
Click here for the CLICK HERE that all the third grade teachers are asking for from their students.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
**Please be aware that I am going to try to go as paperless as possible!! (So some supplies might not be used in their entirety!) Thank you for your flexibility!
Would you like to use your cell phone and/or email to get classroom reminders and weekly photos of what we are doing in class?
To sign up for Beehive 2018-2019 notifications, please visit
**Please sign up for the remind app again
(if you have already done so)
--an error occured and I lost all those who already signed up! SO SORRY!**
I will be using this app to provide you with classroom information, reminders (such as tomorrow is a gym day--wear sneakers!), photos of classroom learning and projects, field trip information and photos, class project information, photos of the beehive, photos of specials class, maker space creations, show and tell items, Mystery Reader guests, photos of assemblies, upcoming test reminders, etc.
I will NOT be using it as a communication device. Please send me an email if you have a question or comment. Thank you.
Hi Worker Bees and Families!
Students will take turns throughout the year writing a blog (you have a week to finish it after it is assigned) about Bragg School, their own lives, third grade, and book recommendations. Take a peek at the 2016-2017 Beehive Blog examples on this website to get some ideas...
Once school starts, I will give you and your families the access code. Keep in mind that I, as the teacher, will be reading your blog before making it public.
BEE sure to check out the 2016-2017 examples of our Life of a Third Grader and Book Recommendation blogs in the tabs on the left!!
For the sign-in link, please click here: KidBlog.org